Teacher of Geography
Start date: September 2022 (Earlier appointment also considered) Salary: UNQ/ MPS/ UPS Contract type: Permanent Hours per year: Full time (part time considered) Application deadline: Thursday 22 July 2022, 9am
Whether it is climate change, navigating around the world with maps, or world studies we want to hear from you. No matter where your passions in Geography lie, we need you to enthuse and ignite our Geography in the hearts of our students.
Are you an outstanding Geography Teacher who is ambitious, positive, and committed to ensuring that students achieve great outcomes? Are you looking for the next step in your career? This post is suitable for an experienced teacher or a newly qualified teacher who can inspire young students to develop their creative skills and build a firm understanding in a nurturing environment by promoting high aspiration.
Our offer to you:
- A positive environment with colleagues who care
- You will be given a mentor to help you settle into your new role and help you develop your practice
- The opportunity to continually develop yourself through a variety of training routes
- Access to reduced workload through the Oasis curriculum resource bank
- Access to free counselling services and specialist wellbeing resources
- Energised students ready to be moulded
- Relocation package considered on an individual basis
- Retention package between £500-£5,000 per annum for up to 3 years, offered on an individual basis
What are you waiting? Apply today! Like what you see? Make sure you fill out an application today and submit to us before the deadline of 9am on 22/07/2022. All application forms should be emailed to Recruitment.IOS@oasisisleofsheppey.org. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Ellie Harry via Tel: 01795 873591 Ext:76254 if you have any questions at all – we’d be happy to help!
Visit our LinkedIn page; https://www.linkedin.com/company/oasis-academy-isle-of-sheppey and our careers page; https://www.oasisacademyisleofsheppey.org/join-us/why-work-with-us
We have the right to interview upon receipt of application.