It’s time to work in a job you love; as our newest Project Manager you can work in an environment where you are valued, developed and part of a strong team, all whilst feeling the reward of seeing your work contribute to supporting disadvantaged communities. So, what are you waiting for – apply today!
We are currently seeking an experienced and motivated Project Manager to lead the delivery of projects in the Strategic Projects Team. You will be working across projects that are part of the organisation’s portfolio of strategic projects including capital projects, strategic organisation development projects, new academies joining Oasis, new free schools, and significant organisational change projects.
Although this role will cover a wide range of projects, we would be particularly keen to hear from you if you have experience in the delivery of capital projects to support the delivery of the extensive capital programme across the trust.
The role will be carried out remotely with the opportunity to work in one of our office spaces if you wish to on an ad-hoc basis. Travel to our academies across the UK and Head Office in London will be required - all expenses will be paid.
Our offer to you
When you join the Oasis family there are a number of offers, you’ll receive that make us stand out as an employer of choice. These include but are not limited to:
· Clear career progression
· Comprehensive training opportunities
· Access to free counselling service
· Free eye tests
· A competitive pension schemes
· A generous annual leave allowance of 25 + 8 (Bank Holiday) days per year rising to 30 + 8 after two years of service.
· A supportive network and family of staff in a motivating working environment
· We will provide all technical equipment to carry out the role remotely
About Oasis Community Learning
Born of the global Oasis charity, we are one of the largest multi-academy trusts in the UK. By joining our family of staff, you will be joining a growing department, working alongside people dedicated to helping our students realise their potential. We wish to transform the lives of our communities and support our young people and staff through their journeys with Oasis.
About the Role
We are looking for an individual to project manage the delivery of allocated projects across the organisations portfolio of organisational change projects, effectively delivering projects on time, within budget and within scope, meeting the needs of the organisation. You will be liaising at all levels internally as well as working externally with Local Authorities, the DfE and other external contractors.
You will be responsible for leading the development of the work of the strategic projects team forward whilst implementing new ideas and new strategies. It is a truly fantastic opportunity to make your mark and work alongside colleagues to embed the rigour of project management throughout the organisation.
The ideal candidate will:
· Have a proven track record of successfully delivering a range of projects, specifically capital projects
· Have experience working within the education sector
· Be educated to degree level (or equivalent level) and have a project management qualification
· Excellent written communication and verbal presentation skills
· Self-motivated, with a ‘can-do’ approach to problem solving and innovation.
· Ability to make sound judgements and decisions.
· Reliable with excellent time keeping and ability to always meet deadlines.
· Have a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
· A willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours which flow from the Oasis ethos.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Do you think you can make a different to our communities? Make sure you fill out an application today and submit to us before the deadline of 9am on Tuesday 18th November. All applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re also very happy to answer any questions you may have about the role or the organisation. If you wish to have an informal chat with our Senior Project Manager, please email Kylie Vanacore on the above email who will arrange this for you.
Initial interview will be carried out via Microsoft Teams
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT CV APPLICATIONS ALONE A FULL APPLICATION MUST BE SUBMITED.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Oasis is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in, and as such you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours, which flow from the Oasis ethos. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.