Oasis IT Recruitment is looking for a
IT Cluster Technician - Croydon
About Oasis Community Learning:
Oasis Community Learning is one of the largest multi-academy trusts in the UK, working in disadvantaged areas of England to provide exceptional education at the heart of the community. Our ethos of Equality, Inclusion, Healthy Relationships, Hope and Perseverance is a core part of our everyday practice, and something each of our staff champion daily.
About the Role:
As an IT Cluster Technician, you will be responsible for supporting the smooth running of ICT systems to facilitate Teaching, Learning, Administration, and Leadership across academies in the Croydon area. Reporting to the Cluster Manager, you will be proactive in managing your workload, and will assist with the effective use of ICT by teaching staff, admin staff, leadership, and students.
- Ensure the smooth running of ICT systems across the cluster of academies.
- Assist with the effective use of ICT by teaching staff, admin staff, leadership, and students.
- Proactively manage your own workload and ensure deadlines are met.
- Provide technical support and advice to staff and students.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Conduct regular audits of hardware and software.
- Ensure compliance with data protection legislation and safeguarding policies.
- Possess a driving license and have access to your own transport.
- Willingness to work evenings and travel regularly.
- Driven and self-motivated, with excellent problem-solving skills.
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
- Experience in an IT role in an educational setting.
- Strong technical skills, with experience working with HP Servers and Cisco.
- Competitive salary.
- Good Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Programme using industry certified accreditation such as Microsoft Certified Professional.
- An opportunity to work with new technology such as HP Servers and CISCO.
- A defined benefits scheme with a Local Government pension provider.
- A generous holiday allowance for support staff, starting at 25 days per year, rising to 30 days after two years (plus 8 Bank Holidays).
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please send your completed application form and equal opportunities to ITRecruitment@oasisuk.org. Applications will be reviewed on receipt, and early applications are recommended as the closing date may be brought forward if an excellent candidate is identified.
Please note that CV applications alone are not accepted. This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016), and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Oasis Community Learning is an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Download relevant documents
How do I apply for this job?
To apply for the position of IT Cluster Technician - Croydon at Oasis IT Recruitment, please download and complete (by saving to your computer) the above Application Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Forms and either submit the forms Online (by clicking 'Apply Online') or by Emailing the academy directly.