Change lives, develop your career and experience working in communications and marketing for one of the largest educational trusts in the UK.
If you are looking to develop your career in communications and marketing, we have a great opportunity for you. Join a growing team of countrywide marketing professionals, as part of the Communications service telling the stories of our communities, schools and national initiatives.
Working primarily with three of our academies in Putney and Croydon, you will be a key member of the team supporting with their digital and print marketing, events planning and strategic planning. We need someone passionate about working with different communities, understanding the needs of each school and coming up with exciting and vibrant communications campaigns tailored by school need. You’ll be tackling engagement, recruitment, retention, reputation and admissions.
Our offer to you:
- Opportunities for training and development internally and externally – including certifications
- Generous holiday allowance of 25+8 days per annum rising to 30+8 after two years service
- Defined benefit pension scheme (inc. life cover, lower tax, set rate 1/49 and ill health cover) - average input of 18.2% from us!
- Access to free counselling service
- Free eye tests
- Wellbeing resources
- A close knit team with colleagues who care
- The opportunity to be a part of something bigger, changing lives and giving disadvantaged young people a chance to succeed and reach their potential
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A degree level education or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience in digital communications and social media marketing
- An aptitude for creative thinking
- Strong written communication skills
- The ability to make sound judgements, prioritising tasks
- Experience working with journalists is desirable although not essential
- Experience with Adobe design software is also desirable
As an organisation, we specialise in working in socially deprived communities, and have intentionally positioned our education services within some of the most challenging communities in the country. It is therefore important to us that our staff are firm advocates for our vision to transform lives, and to help everyone reach their potential. Our ethos of inclusion, equality, healthy working relationships, hope and perseverance is key to achieving our mission and we would expect candidates to champion this.
Do you think you’re a great fit for Oasis? Get in touch and put in an application today!
Please send all completed application forms to Hannah.Skinner@oasisuk.org
Any applications received after the deadline will not be processed.
Please not that we will not be able to accept CV applications alone – all candidates will be required to complete full application forms prior to any interview.
You can find out more about us and what we offer at www.oasiscommunitylearning.org
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role. Enhanced DBS checks will be required for the safeguarding of