At Oasis Mayfield, we strive for excellence in all that we do; our mission is focused around entitling our students, staff and community to an exceptional education. In order to achieve this we have three simple priorities
- Leading happy and Healthy lives
- Transforming lives and empowering communities
- Providing an exceptional educational experience
Can you play a part in this mission?
The successful candidate will:
- Have a basic knowledge/experience of using products and equipment used in cleaning
- Have practical ability in polishing, dusting, cleaning, washing and sweeping.
- Have proven ability to be able to converse positively with Caretaking/Facilities management and teaching staff
- Be able to adopt a flexible approach to the post
- Have a broad knowledge of Equal Opportunities
- Have knowledge of Health and Safety in relation to cleaning and hygiene
- Have previous experience of working in a team.
Please take time to look over the recruitment information contained on our website. Further information and an application pack can be found on our website.
For further information or an informal discussion about the role and the Academy, please contact
Andy Dawkins on 023 8042 5342 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oasis Academy Mayfield is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.