Oasis Academy Lords Hill is looking for a
We are looking for a friendly, reliable and efficient Cleaner to work as part of the cleaning team. Experience preferred but not essential as training will be given. 15 hours are currently available with the possibility of more if required.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a basic knowledge/experience of using products and equipment used in cleaning
- Have practical ability in polishing, dusting, cleaning, washing and sweeping.
- Have proven ability to be able to converse positively with Caretaking/Facilities management and teaching staff
- Be able to adopt a flexible approach to the post
- Have a broad knowledge of Equal Opportunities
- Have knowledge of Health and Safety in relation to cleaning and hygiene
- Have previous experience of working in a team.
An application pack can be found on our website. Please note that CV’s are not accepted. Please come into the Academy if you would like to collect an Application Form instead of completing it online.
For further information or an informal discussion about the role and the Academy, please contact:
Dawn Warwick HR Manager on 023 8039 3660 email@example.com
Oasis Academy Lord’s Hill is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
The Academy reserves the right to close the shortlisting process early should suitable candidates apply. Early applications are therefore encouraged as we reserve the right to appoint at any stage during the recruitment process.
Download relevant documents
How do I apply for this job?
To apply for the position of Cleaner at Oasis Academy Lords Hill, please download and complete (by saving to your computer) the above Application Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Forms and either submit the forms Online (by clicking 'Apply Online') or by Emailing the academy directly.