An exciting opportunity to join the Strategic Projects team at Oasis Community Learning for someone with experience of delivering capital projects
We are currently seeking an experienced and motivated Assistant Project Manager to support the delivery of projects in the Strategic Projects Team. You will be working across projects that are part of the organisation’s portfolio of strategic projects including capital projects, strategic organisation development projects, new academies joining Oasis, new free schools and significant organisational change projects.
Although this role will cover a wide range of projects, we would be particularly keen to hear from you if you have experience in the delivery of capital projects to support the delivery of the extensive capital programme across the trust.
Join an organisation dedicated to transforming lives and communities today!
About Oasis Community Learning
Born of the global Oasis charity, we are one of the largest multi-academy trusts in the UK. By joining our family of staff you will be joining a growing department, working alongside people dedicated to helping our students realise their potential. We wish to transform the lives of our communities and support our young people and staff through their journeys with Oasis.
About the Role
We are looking for an individual to assist with the project management the delivery of allocated projects across the organisations portfolio of organisational change projects, effectively delivering projects on time, within budget and within scope, meeting the needs of the organisation. You will be liaising at all levels internally as well as working externally with Local Authorities, the DfE and other external contractors.
You will responsible for supporting the development of the work of the strategic projects team forward whilst implementing new ideas and new strategies. It is a truly fantastic opportunity to make your mark and work alongside colleagues to embed the rigour of project management throughout the organisation.
The ideal candidate will:
· Have some experience of working in a project management environment and be high organised.
· Be educated to degree level (or equivalent level)
· Excellent written communication and verbal presentation skills
· Self-motivated, with a ‘can-do’ approach to problem solving and innovation.
· Ability to make sound judgements and decisions.
· Reliable with excellent time keeping and ability to always meet deadlines.
· Have a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
· A willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours which flow from the Oasis ethos.
What Oasis Offers
In return for your hard work we will offer you:
· A strong Continuous Professional Development programme with training opportunities
· A supportive network and family of staff in a motivating working environment
· A competitive pension scheme
· A generous annual leave allowance of 25 + 8 (Bank Holiday) days per year rising to 30 + 8 after two years of service.
We are keen to hear from you…
If this might be something of interest to you and you have experience working within a project management environment then we would be keen to hear from you. To find out more about the position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange for someone to contact you.
To apply for the position, please send your completed application form and equal opportunities details to email@example.com by 9am Tuesday 18th January.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT CV APPLICATIONS ALONE.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Oasis is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in, and as such you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours, which flow from the Oasis ethos. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks