Oasis Academy Oldham is looking for a
Your opportunity to shine and inspire at Oasis Academy Oldham
Join us on our journey
SALARY: NJC points 7-11 £22,369 – £24,054 Pro Rata
HOURS: Full Time, 8am to 4pm, term time plus 1 week
Do you want to work in a forward thinking, dynamic and supportive school that is rapidly growing in reputation?
If so, then Oasis Academy Oldham is the school for you.
We are a school on a strong trajectory. Results are strengthening (we had a significant improvement this summer), Ofsted has praised the progress that is being made and our ethos and outstanding £30 million state-of-the-art facilities ensure we are a vital hub for our community.
Our ambitions are high. We are looking for talented and inspiring individuals to help us continue this progress and ensure that we are developing respectful and confident learners to achieve excellence for all.
We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic and inspiring co-professionals to join a dedicated staff body.
In return, we can offer a firm commitment to professional development. Our school is an exciting place where talent and dedication is nurtured, recognised and rewarded.
Furthermore, through Oasis Community Learning, the opportunities to further your career are significant. For example, Oasis has recently been successful in a bid to open a secondary free school within Oldham. This partner school will enhance the career opportunities available – making this a very attractive position for someone committed to furthering their career in education.
The school is committed to meeting the needs of our community, but excellent transport links to Manchester and our proximity to the M60 mean that our staff are able easily able to reach us from a much wider area.
We are looking to appoint colleagues who will:
- Have good communication and negotiation skills
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Have proven ability to work under pressure & respond to deadlines
- Be an inspirational team player and have a passion for enabling change for students and across the wider community.
- Support our students to give them the very best educational opportunities
- Be an inspirational team player and have a passion for enabling change for students and across the wider community. In return you can expect:
- A highly competitive salary and benefits including a generous pension scheme and access to our outstanding onsite gym, which is free to staff members
- Excellent and extensive opportunities for professional development
- The opportunity to join an organisation with a national reputation for consistently improving results and facilitating community transformation.
- Regional and national support towards career progression
- A supportive and encouraging Senior Leadership Team who prioritise staff and value every individual
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, building on our success and joining us on our exciting journey to become an outstanding academy, we would love to hear from you.
Closing date for applications is 9th June at 12 noon
Interviews will be held w/c shortly after
To learn more about us or to download the relevant application pack, visit our website: www.oasisacademyoldham.org or email: email@example.com
Completed applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Oasis is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in, and as such you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours which flow from the Oasis ethos. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks
Oasis Community Learning supports Equal Opportunities Employment.
Oasis Community Learning is a company limited by Guarantee registered in England and Wales no. 5398529 and is an exempt charity under the terms of the Charities Act 1993 and 2006.
Download relevant documents
How do I apply for this job?
To apply for the position of Teaching Assistant at Oasis Academy Oldham, please download and complete (by saving to your computer) the above Application Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Forms and either submit the forms Online (by clicking 'Apply Online') or by Emailing the academy directly.
Apply by Email
Please send your completed application by no later than to