Oasis Academy Isle of Sheppey is looking for a
Teacher of Art
Classics or contemporary, Edgar (Degas) or Emin. No matter where your passions in Art lie, we need you to enthuse and ignite our Art curriculum in the hearts of our students.
Are you an outstanding Art teacher who is ambitious, positive and committed to ensuring that students achieve great outcomes? Are you looking for the next step in your career? This post is suitable for an experienced teacher or a newly qualified teacher who can inspire young students to develop their creative skills and build a firm understanding in a nurturing environment by promoting high aspiration.
Our offer to you:
- A positive environment with colleagues who care
- You will be given a mentor to help you settle into your new role and help you develop your practice
- The opportunity to continually develop yourself through a variety of training routes
- Access to reduced workload through the Oasis curriculum resource bank
- Access to free counselling services and specialist wellbeing resources
- Energised students ready to be moulded
- Relocation package considered on an individual basis
- Retention package between £500-£5,000 per annum for up to 3 years, offered on an individual basis
Download relevant documents
How do I apply for this job?
To apply for the position of Teacher of Art at Oasis Academy Isle of Sheppey, please download and complete (by saving to your computer) the above Application Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Forms and either submit the forms Online (by clicking 'Apply Online') or by Emailing the academy directly.