We have an exciting opportunity for talented, dynamic, enthusiastic and well organised individual to join us and develop the OasisZone. The OasisZone is an internal communications platform that has recently been re-developed using SharePoint Online within Microsoft Office 365. It has an engaging news engine and provides a gateway to secure collaboration, effective communication and information management for every member of the Oasis family, whether employee, volunteer, board member, teacher or student, in every part of the Oasis global community.
This is a great opportunity for a SharePoint Consultant/Developer to be part of the team responsible for the development and maintenance of communication and collaboration systems and services which support our training and professional services.
About Oasis Community Learning Born of the global Oasis charity, we are one of the largest multi-academy trusts in the UK. By joining our family of staff you will be one of approximately 100 IT professionals within the group all working alongside people dedicated to helping our students realise their potential. We wish to transform the lives of our communities and support our young people and staff through their journeys with Oasis.
Oasis Systems With nearly 100 dedicated IT professionals with a range of specialisms, Oasis IT Services operate a sector leading IT provision across over 50 locations utilising enterprise technology deployed via a private national wide area network. Our solution is built on the latest Microsoft and Technology providing a dynamic and robust IT environment for our internal clients. With a recent investment of £3.5 million in IT systems, this is an exciting time to be joining the family of professionals.
You will get a chance to learn new skills and be exposed to all the 'Modern' features of SharePoint Online as they are released.
About you The successful candidate will have a keen approach to customer service and the ability to plan and execute multiple parallel projects within given priorities. A confident communicator you will support colleagues and students, in person and remotely, in the efficient use of SharePoint.
- Substantial practical experience of working with SharePoint on Office 365
- Proven skills in SP Designer 2013, Workflow and Forms and/or PowerApps and Flow
- Knowledge of Visual Studio, CSS and HTML5
- Experience of developing within a SharePoint environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills across a range of audiences
- Ability to design and deliver both standard and bespoke training materials tailored to different audiences (staff and students)
- Methodical approach to incident management and problem resolution
- Ability to motivate and enthuse staff and students in exploiting features of the OasisZone and associated applications and to help them deliver innovative resources that encourage independent and collaborative learning and enhance the quality of teaching.
- Capable of delivering small to medium projects to tight deadlines using a structured methodology.
Please refer to the full job description for further details and expectations.
As part of the package, Oasis offers:
- A good Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Programme using industry certified accreditation.
- A pension scheme with a Local Government pension provider.
- A generous holiday allowance for support staff, starting at 25 days per year, rising to 30 days after two years (plus 8 Bank Holidays).
To apply for the position, please send your completed application form and equal opportunities to email@example.com by 26 July 2021.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT CV APPLICATIONS ALONE.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.