Oasis Community Learning is looking for a
Senior Mental Health Workers X7
Make your next career move to an organisation dedicated to transforming lives!
Do you love working with children and young people?
Are you passionate about mental health prevention and a trauma responsive education?
Oasis Community Learning are one of the largest multi academy trusts in the UK and we are heavily invested in supporting the mental health of our students. We are passionate about developing our young people’s competence, their character, and embracing our wider community. We create places where everyone is included, contributing, and reaching their God-given potential.
We are currently recruiting experienced mental health registered clinicians to support our new innovative Mental Health Strategy across our regions. These regional posts will coordinate the mental health support for a cluster of Primary and Secondary Academies.
These senior posts form part of our new mental health strategy, with one senior worker in each of our Oasis regions: Southampton, Bristol, Birmingham, Oldham/Manchester, Scunthorpe/Grimsby, North London/Kent and South London/Croydon, supporting our academies in those areas, and as a whole make up the new Oasis Mental Health Team
Job Summary includes:
- Providing mental health assessment and treatment recommendations for a variety of pupils.
- Liaising with the Senior Mental Health Leads and external agencies such as CAMHS and Social Care.
- Providing training consultation and supervision to our motivated staff teams.
- Facilitating group, parent and individual mental health interventions including Oasis Encounter (NVR).
- Working alongside the National Mental Health Lead and Inclusion Leads to promote a “whole school approach” through the Oasis Way strategy.
- Supervising Primary Mental Health Workers, coordinating their interventions and referrals and providing reflective supervision.
We can offer:
- Flexible Working (Term time only contracts).
- Further CPD through a range of apprenticeships and diplomas following a successful probation period including the chance to study the Trauma Informed Practice Diploma.
- An opportunity to contribute to research projects and to present at national conferences.
- A great work/life balance supported by a compassionate organisation.
The role requires the individual to be able and willing to travel within a region to all settings across the Oasis estate.
For an informal discussion or further information, please contact Erin Docherty, National Mental Health Lead, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit: https://www.oasiscommunitylearning.org/
Download relevant documents
How do I apply for this job?
To apply for the position of Senior Mental Health Workers X7 at Oasis Community Learning, please download and complete (by saving to your computer) the above Application Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Forms and either submit the forms Online (by clicking 'Apply Online') or by Emailing the academy directly.
Apply by Email
Please send your completed application by no later than to