As the Cluster People Development (HR) Administrator you will be joining the HR Officer to be responsible for the day to day, operational aspects of PD Administration in a fast paced, warm and welcoming all through academy.
This role has been designed for a great communicator with extraordinary attention to detail as you liaise with central functions and leaders within the academy deliver successful recruitment campaigns and onboarding procedures as well as other elements of the employee lifecycle.
You will be supported by the PD Cluster Manager and will have the opportunity to drive your career development.
The role involves being hands on and navigating between regular tasks, responding to ad hoc queries.
About Oasis Community Learning
Born of the global Oasis charity, we are one of the largest multi-academy trusts in the UK. By joining our family of staff you will be working alongside people dedicated to helping our students realise their potential. We wish to transform the lives of our communities and support our young people and staff through their journeys with Oasis.
See the potential, make the difference: Join OCL today!
About the role
The role entails carrying out new starter/onboarding activities which will involve undertaking essential pre-employment checks. You will also process monthly changes to employee’s terms and conditions, prepare employment documents and maintaining accurate and complete employee records both on the PD database (i-Trent) and in personnel files.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- studying for a CIPD or equivalent HR qualification
- experience of delivering and advising on transactional HR processes
- experience of using and maintaining HR information systems (ideally i-Trent)
- an up to date knowledge of employment legislation
- excellent written and oral communication skills
- a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
They will also be a team player with a flexible and proactive approach and be committed to living out our ethos and 9 Habits in every aspect of their work.
To view the full list of responsibilities and selection criteria please download the job description.
Benefits of joining Oasis Community Learning:
- A strong Continuous Professional Development (CPD) programme with training opportunities
- A supportive network and family of staff in a motivating work environment
- A competitive pension scheme with a Local Government pension provider
- A generous annual leave allowance of 25 days (plus 8 bank holiday days) per year, rising to 30 days (plus 8 bank holiday days) after 2 years of service
Please download and complete the Oasis Application Form and Equal Opportunity Form. Once complete, please return by email to email@example.com by 12.00 on 20 September 2021. We are actively shortlisting as applications are received, this recruitment drive may close early if the ideal applicant is found.
Unfortunately we cannot accept CVs as an application for this role - you must complete an Oasis Application Form for safeguarding purposes.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak and write fluently in English is an essential requirement for this role.
Oasis is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in, and as such you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours, which flow from the Oasis ethos. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.