- Love working with children and be able to give unconditional positive regard at all times
- Be willing to work across all primary phases over time
- Be a strong, reflective classroom practitioner who is highly motivated about teaching and learning and has the ability and dedication to become an outstanding practitioner
- Be keen to expand your knowledge, skills and understanding in order to grow and develop
- Be a team player with good communication and inter-personal skills
- Be a positive role model for others and have high expectations of behaviour and achievement
- Support and promote the powerful Oasis ethos which aspires to treat everyone inclusively and recognises the importance of a holistic approach to education, with high expectations of all
- Be flexible, open to change and have a good sense of humour!
To arrange a visit please contact the Principal, Katie McGuire, or the Deputy, Selina Witts, on (01472) 310013. To find out more about our academy, please visit our website: http:/www.oasisacademynunsthorpe.org
To find out about living in Lincolnshire please visit: http://www.oasisacademynunsthorpe.org/content/living-lincolnshire
Our School is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and we expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing Date: 13/10/2021
Interview Date: w/c 18/10/2021
Please note: References will be sought before interview. A lesson observation will form part of the interviewing process.
Please note: we DO NOT accept CVs and you should not email them. Only completed applications on the Oasis official application form are read and considered for teaching and leadership posts at this academy.