An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Learning and Development Manager at Oasis Community Learning (OCL). OCL is one of the largest multi-academy trusts in the UK, which is part of the Oasis Global family.
Make your next career move to an organisation dedicated to transforming lives!
About Oasis Community Learning
Born of the global Oasis charity, we are one of the largest multi-academy trusts in the UK. By joining our family of staff you will be working alongside people dedicated to helping our students realise their potential. We wish to transform the lives of our communities and support our young people and staff through their journeys with Oasis.
About the Role
We are looking for a talented individual with the drive, ambition and commitment to act as an ambassador to both external and internal stakeholders. This exciting role is a key driver in the plan to up-skill and develop current and new members of staff.
The Learning and Development Manager will provide an efficient, effective, professional and comprehensive service as part of the Learning and Organisational Development team. This will include the coordination of the operational aspects of our National Professional Qualifications (NPQ’s), and Early Career Framework, as well as the development of our e-learning platform. Travel to our academies nationally will be required.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop their career within the education sector.
Our Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have previous experience organising learning programmes and events
- Be able to anticipate issues arising and problem solve
- Experience of working in a fast-paced office environment, with a focus on customer service.
- Have a good level of IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages including Word, Outlook, Excel and Teams.
- Have an excellent standard of written and spoken English and be able to converse at ease with key stakeholders, senior leaders and other colleagues.
- Have a calm, adaptable and mature approach with an ability to work under pressure within a busy office environment
- Possess excellent prioritisation and time management skills
- Be aligned to the ethos and values of the organisation
To view the full list of responsibilities and selection criteria please download the job description below.
Benefits of joining Oasis Community Learning:
- A strong Continuous Professional Development (CPD) programme with training opportunities
- A supportive network and family of staff in a motivating work environment
- A competitive pension scheme with a Local Government pension provider
- A generous annual leave allowance of 25 days (plus 8 bank holiday days) per year, rising to 30 days (plus 8 bank holiday days) after 2 years of service
How to Apply
If you have any questions or would like a confidential conversation about the role, please contact Emily Phelps via Emily.email@example.com
Please download and complete the Oasis Application Form and Equal Opportunity Form. Once complete, please return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 9:00am 23 August 2021.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept CVs alone as an application for this role - you must complete an Oasis Application Form for safeguarding purposes.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (20106) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.