An exciting opportunity for a new IT Cluster Manager in the Manchester region has arisen within the Oasis family. This is a great chance to be part of the IT leadership team in one of the largest Multi-Academy Trusts in the UK. With 52 academies nationally are excited for new developments ahead; this is a great chance for you to come in and lead, inspire and create new chances for the people in the communities we work in.
Progress your career with an organisation dedicated to transforming lives and learning
As part of the package, Oasis offers:
- A good Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Programme using industry certified accreditation e.g. Microsoft Certified Professional.
- An opportunity to work with new technology e.g. HP Servers, CISCO etc.
- A defined benefits scheme with a Local Government pension provider.
- A generous holiday allowance for support staff, starting at 25 days per year, rising to 30 days after two years (plus 8 Bank Holidays).
About Oasis Community Learning
Born of the Oasis global charity we are one of the largest multi-academy trusts in the UK. Working in disadvantaged areas of England we aim to provide exceptional education at the heart of the community and offer support to those in need within the area. Our ethos is a core part of our everyday practice and something each of our staff champion daily; Equality, Inclusion, Healthy Relationships, Hope and Perseverance.
With nearly 100 dedicated IT professionals with a range of specialisms, Oasis IT Services operate a sector leading IT provision across over 50 locations utilising enterprise technology deployed via a private national wide area network. Our solution is built on the latest Microsoft and Cisco Technology providing a dynamic and robust IT environment for our internal clients. With a recent investment of £3.5 million in IT systems, this is an exciting time to be joining the family of professionals.
About the Role
We are looking for someone to take responsibility for all aspects of IT Service operations within The Midlands. Helping to facilitate the Regional Service Delivery Manager, you will deliver an effective, fit-for-purpose ICT service in a senior technical capacity. You will be working to provide local communications between IT and academy leadership teams, whilst travelling to academies within the area to develop and train the onsite IT staff, oversee projects and manage hardware and software incidents.
Our Ideal candidate will:
- Possess a driving licence and have access to own transport.
- Have an ITIL Foundation qualification
- Have proven experience in a senior IT role
- Have knowledge of or experience using a service software package and working to a SLA
- Have strong technical skills
- Be driven and self-motivated
- Have a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
To apply for the position, please send your completed application form and equal opportunities to email@example.com by no later than 11am on Friday 6th August 2021.